Meitheal Architects are seeking an experienced, adaptable, and ambitious Architectural Technologist to join our Dublin team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a candidate who loves what they do, has a vision as to what they would like to do with their career and someone who wants to play their part in our continued growth and expansion.
You will join a dynamic team of Architects, Technologists and support staff working on a thriving portfolio of Multi-Unit Residential, Healthcare, Hospitality and Commercial projects across Ireland.
Interested candidates should forward their CV, Portfolio, and a cover letter (<15MB please) to email@example.com
- A high degree of self-motivation with an ability to work unsupervised but co-operatively and flexibly with directors, associates, the team and most importantly our clients.
- A proven track record of working within a busy professional practice, and leading projects from inception to completion.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Planning Permission process & requirements.
- A proficiency in the BCMS platform, an experienced understanding of the Irish Building Regulations (including Parts B, L & M), B(C)AR process and Health & Safety requirements are all required to perform this role successfully.
- A strong knowledge of construction detailing, excellent communication, and presentation skills are also required.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD and BIM is essential. ArchiCAD, Photoshop and InDesign is a bonus.